Sunday, January 17, 2010

Before the big trip

Here we are at the Larzelere Cottage for our annual MLK weekend. This year we have three Kabodians and the Larzeleres, Dunns, Chalous, Hubbards and Nuttalls. The furnace wasn't working quite right so it was a cold evening and night. Marv and I are sleeping on the porch so I was particularly cold. But the warmth of being with good friends makes it idyllic, none the less. We will stay for three nights and return to East Lansing to pick-up the camper. Then we have about five days to get everything in order and make visits with family and close friends we want to see before we leave for six weeks. This should be quite an adventure!

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to "come with you" on your adventure. It's a glimpse into retirement for me. Check it out, take good notes...and Judy and I will follow your steps in a decade or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! It will be fun to follow you through your travels! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete